Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged.
1. What, besides Tumblr, do you do to procrastinate/avoid responsibilities? Lol. Good one. And omg, probably my homework and just chores. I’m big on cramming, especially in English. Ironically, I write my best when I’m cramming. O.o
2.How do you wake up in the morning? Do you use an alarm clock, a phone, a George Foreman grill full of bacon? My cell has an alarm. I use that. Sweet Dreams interrupts my peaceful slumber every morning at six. lol
3. Did you get that reference? …..No. It sounds really familiar though! Ha
4. What toppings do you like on your pizza? Hmmm….a little of everything. I usually eat Supreme pizza which has….a little of everything, but I always take the mushrooms off….can’t stand em’. lol
5. What was the best class you ever took, and/or who was the best teacher you ever had? Hmmm….probably my AP Government class which is what I’m taking now and he’s also the best teacher. He’s a college professor too and grades us like he does his college students. I love that. It’s helping me prepare for college. Plus, he’s insanely funny, witty and overall comical.
6. Do you still own any movies on VHS? Which ones? Omg! YES! Probably every classic Disney movie you can think of.
7. Have you ever been to or bought anything from Ikea? No, I don’t think so.
8. What are your top 3 fandoms? Ummm…..The Bennett Brigade (A fan created ‘sub-fandom’ made up by the ostracized Bonnie fans after being kicked out the fandom), Once Upon A Time….and…..a tie between Glee and Merlin.
9.Which was your favorite Harry Potter book? Movie? I don’t fuck with that….religion thing. *shrugs*
10. If you could pick one celebrity to become ruler of your country, who would it be and why? Just one? :( Hmmmm….then….Kat Graham because she’s such a sweet and humble person and she genuinely cares about people.
11. What story does your family always tell about you? (I’m keeping that question, because it’s a really good one and I really want to hear your answers)? Omg. (I say that a lot, huh?) Probably the one about how, when I was younger and NAIVE. Lol. Basically, I thought the ‘sign-up’ sheet located on the back of some restaurant bathroom doors was something anyone who used the bathroom had to fill out. I put all our information, address, phone number, etc. and we were located out o state. Turn out it was for he janitor to fill out….
1. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
2. Whats your favorite love movie?
3. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
4. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
5. Who was your High School crush?
6. Are you patient?
7. Do you miss anyone right now?
8. Do you want to get married?
9. What holiday do you most look forward to?
10. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
11. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.